Location: On the roof of Hotel deLuxe
729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR
Date: August 18, 2009
Time: 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Join us Tuesday, August 18th, on the roof of Hotel deLuxe in beautiful downtown Portland for a wonderful evening of old school social networking with our friends from:
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Internet Strategy Forum (ISF)
- Oregon Creative Industries (OCI)
- Oregon Columbia International Association of Business Communicators (OCIABC)
- Oregon Entrepreneur Network (OEN)
- Portland State University: Multimedia Professional Program
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
This exclusive venue promises to be the setting for the most talked-about networking event of the year. Not only will you be on top of one of Portland’s most luxurious hotels . . . but, you will also be able to be on top of the latest developments going-on at some of the most innovative marketing associations in the Pacific Northwest!
Reserve your place on the roof today!
This is a pre-register ONLY event. Unregistered individuals will not be admitted at the door. Please visit our SEMpdx Web site to register for this exciting evening of socializing, networking, and being seen with the cool kids.
The roof will definitely be on fire!