Saturday, September 12th, only $99
(use DISCOUNT CODE “SMC” to save 25%)
Looking Back, Leaping Forward
The past is not irrelevant just because we’re all moving forward. When advertising legends like confirmed presenter Dan Wieden swap insights with an eclectic audience of Creative Industries professionals–from artists to social media pioneers–it sparks a fusion that closes the gap between old and new media.
Attend the Portland Creative Conference on Saturday, September 12th and be inspired by an exclusive exchange of ideas and an electrifying ride inside the heads of such luminaries as presenters*:
* Dan Wieden, legendary advertising guru and co-founder of Wieden + Kennedy
* Bill Oakley, creative genius, writer and producer known for his work on TV’s popular, The Simpsons
* Jen Jako, Designer Extraordinaire, Director/ Producer for MTV aired broadcast documentary, cover of Newsweek
* Emek, “The Thinking Man’s Poster Artist”
* Larry Brooks, writer and former Texas Rangers pitcher
* On Your Feet, the improv group in a return engagement by popular demand
* Rick Emerson, conference emcee and KUFO morning show personality
…all for the regular price of just $99, and even less with your membership discount (use DISCOUNT CODE “SMC”).
In addition to several keynote presenters, there will be an improv session, a panel, a reception, a special creativity presentation by Jerry Ketel President of the Portland Ad Federation – and other networking opportunities.
Last year over 450 people registered to attend this event.
Registration starts at just $99 and Social Media Club PDX members receive 25% off by using Discount Code “SMC”.
For complete details and to register, visit: http://www.cre8con.com
Proceeds go to support K-12 arts education programs in Oregon.
A Special Thank You to our Sponsors:
MERC & PCPA
Portland Creative Conference 2009
Newmark Theater, PCPA
Saturday, September 12, 2009
9:15am Check-in and networking
10:00am – 5:00pm Main program
5:00 – 7:00pm Wrap Party
8:00 – ? After-party
•Times & speakers subject to change – that’s show business
PS: Want to warm up for the conference? Meet us Friday at 5:00 p.m. at Nel Centro for a mixer with Portland Creative Conference attendees and speakers.