Hi all! Our #PDXchat series has been a smashing success, with our last two events selling out. The lineup of stellar guests and topics continue with our next chat on tap for November 13, at the Mercy Corps Aceh Event Center downtown.
“Thinking outside the bank: Using digital to take on a trillion dollar industry”
Presented by SMC PDX and Simple
When: November 13, 2013
Where: Mercy Corps Event Center
45 SW Ankeny St, Portland, OR
Refreshments and light snacks served
90 seats available
Cost: FREE (Click HERE to sign up)
Join us for a fascinating case study of how Simple, a Portland-based startup, is taking on the trillion dollar banking industry in a very untraditional way – digitally, without ANY physical locations.
Presenting for Simple will be:
Rachel Giuliani, Community Manager (@Simplify)
Scott Edwards, Marketing Manager (@scottedwards)
Moderator: Terry St. Marie (@starbucker), President of SMC PDX
Questions We’ll Address:
- Background- What is Simple?
- What does a “digital institution” look and feel like, using the example of a bank?
- How can social media work as a digital disruptor?
- While it’s still all about relationships and expectations, is the customer still always right in this new digital world?
- How can this case study benefit YOU?
After the presentation, Terry will ask some follow-up questions, and then he’ll engage the audience for a wrap-up Q & A with Rachel & Scott.
Come for this free event and learn how to apply these innovative practices in your own business, agency or consultancy.
And yes, there will be time for some great networking too!
See you there on November 13th!