Portland’s agency and media community gathered on the rooftop of Hotel deLuxe last evening for a music-filled and drink-swilled networking party.
The sun was still up and hot as everyone got into the act of making business contacts. The evening temperature cooled quickly, but attendees were still networking as the event closed at 9:00 p.m.
The Portland Beavers were playing a couple of blocks away, although not many people noticed. The rooftop music kept everyone focused on meeting and greeting, with lots of business cards changing hands over introductions.
Besides Social Media Club PDX, the other participating groups were:
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Internet Strategy Forum (ISF)
- Oregon Creative Industries (OCI)
- Oregon Columbia International Association of Business Communicators (OCIABC)
- Oregon Entrepreneur Network (OEN)
- Portland State University: Multimedia Professional Program
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
A big thank you is deserved for all those putting in time and energy on the event.